Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thanks for Hanging In...

Thanks to those who continue to read. I know it's full of typos and nonsense, so I appreciate the extra effort required to decifer what, if anything, I am ever trying to say.

I don't always have an Internet connection, so sometimes it takes a couple days to upload things, but it should still be in chronological order with at least one post for each day of the tour. As I come into the last few days, it surprises me that anyone even still remembers that this is going on, so for those who have been supportive, thanks a lot!



4 comments:

  1. I think your trip is an amazing experience and very interesting to read about! Not many could make it across the country like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome trip! I've been reading these posts and you've had some once in a lifetime experiences.
    I was in New Jersey this weekend with Mom (Aunt Eileen), Matt, Andrea, and their kids, visiting with all our aunts, uncles, and cousins, and Nana, and I'm so sorry we missed you. If you ever make it down through Knoxville, you'll have to stop and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU for hanging in there, bud. It's been awesome following your trip!

    ReplyDelete